Product Code : HM 15
Brand Name : COCHIN AYURVEDIC CENTRE
HEPINAn efficient therapy for Hepatitis A-B & C
Composition: Each capsule/ tabsule is made out of.
- An ideal Ayurvedic preparation for Hepatitis A & B, non A & non B
- HEPIN unites an old-fashioned facts in risk-free medicinal herbs with modern knowledge in arrangement for the flourishing therapy of Hepatitis A & B, non-B.
- HEPIN holds 10 herbal ingredients. Each component contributing by itself and in total, to this exclusive combination of non-toxic, solely herbal medicine.
|Yashimadhu ||3.5 gm ||Guhardrakam ||3.5 gm || |
|Kaduki ||3.5 gm ||Musali ||3.5 gm || |
|Daruharidra ||3.5 gm ||Elam ||3.5 gm || |
|Pippali ||3.5 gm ||Amrithavalli ||3.5 gm || |
|Bhumaiamalaki ||3.5 gm ||Tripadi ||3.5 gm || |
|Kakamachi ||3.5 gm ||Kandasari ||11.5 gm || |
|Indication: Hepatitis A & B, non A & non B. |
Action: The entire action of HEPIN can be accredited to the invigorating result which it exercises on the liver. The acts of HEPIN are:
- Encourages the protein metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism and fat absorption.
- Controls hepatic blood circulation and revitalizes hepatic cells.
- Manages the making of bilirubin and take to the standard level.
- Enhances appetite, absorption and health in general.
Direction for use:
Hepatitis - A:
- A bare minimum of 15 days
- 2 Capsules 4 times everyday an hour before food with a glass full of barley water or as prescribed by the doctor.
Hepatitis - B:
- A minimum of 200 days
- 2 Capsules 4 times everyday
Important: Please note that person who go through Hepatitis A & B, should evade salt & oil, have more barley water every day and have only non-spicy food.
Presentation: It is available in a pack of 50 capsules; 5 blister strips of 10 each